Eating the rainbow is never a bad idea! This Pad Thai from Judianne at Quick Healthy Family Meals is made with egg and tofu is the perfect dish to prep ahead for a busy week. Simply take out the egg to make this vegan.
- One pack of your favourite tofu
- Two eggs, beaten
- Two noodle nests
- Two courgettes
- Three carrots
- One onion
- Add any leftover veggies in the fridge for extra tastiness!
- 50g peanuts
- Three tbs vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- One tbs soy sauce
- 6 tbs vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp chilli paste
- In a jar, mix vinegar, vegetarian oyster sauce, vegetable stock, soy sauce and the chilli to make a sauce. Shake well.
- Beat the egg and spiralise/chop your veg into thin strips or cubes.
- Put the peanuts in a bag and mash them with a rolling pin.
- Cook the noodles as per the instructions.
- Cut the tofu into cubes.
- Heat some oil in a pan or wok.
- Add some chopped chilli, a spoon of garlic and some ginger (optional).
- Add the tofu and fry for a few minutes before adding the onions and mushrooms. Add the remaining vegetables.
- Pour in the beaten egg and your mixed sauce.
- Once cooked, add the noodles.
- Sprinkle with peanuts to serve.
Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar