Whether you have a serious sweet tooth or have kids at home who love a snack, these blueberry fruit rolls from Quick, healthy family meals are a great alternative to supermarket fruit rolls. And they're super easy to make!
Cook up a batch over the weekend so you can grab and go from an Igluu meal prep container when you have a craving for something fruity.
- 400g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Wash 400g of blueberries and pop into a blender or food processor. Blitz until smooth.
- Pour and spoon the mix out onto a large, lined baking tray. Spread right up to the edges and ensure you have an even thickness.
- Cook on a very low heat - just 50°C (fan) - for 4 to 5 hours. Check in at 4 hours to see if the middle is sticky. If it is, they need a bit more time.
- Peel off the tray carefully. Tear into strips and roll!
Igluu meal prep containers are available to buy on our website or on Amazon.
Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar